Tuesday, March 23, 2010

20 weeks...

I went to see the Dr yesterday to have my "Official" anatomy scan and she told me that he weighs 15oz~ A little on the big side but they aren't worried about it so neither am I. I go back in 4 weeks to repeat my glucose test and hopefully I'll pass it as well. Everything else was good,saw the heartbeat and he was moving around,the only thing was they couldn't get a clear shot of his face so we have to repeat the ultrasound when we go back in 4 weeks.

It's starting to warm up around here and hopefully the summer will fly by and at the end of it I'll have my baby boy! I'm hoping to get a pool membership this year so that I'll have someplace to go when the weather gets really hot! The baby is moving a lot at night still and just a little bit during the day. I think he can hear some of what goes on outside because sometimes he responds to hubbys voice by moving. He still has no name...that bugs me but oh well...We are about to start working on his room and hopefully will have most of it done soon. I guess that's it for now,see you in 4 weeks.

No comments: